Monday 24 January 2011

iGoogle

I've had an iGoogle page for a little while now. When I first set it up I used it quite a lot and invested time in setting up different tabs for my different subject areas and pulled in feeds from various journals such as the BMJ and Science. But, as mentioned in my first entry, never really got to grips with the feeds.

I found the "To Do" list very useful, especially the fact that you can prioritise it, but I am afraid I have reverted back to pieces of paper and notes in my diary (and my head).

As someone who moves between sites and desks (roaming to Gibbet Hill and HRI), I really should make more use of iGoogle and that will be one of my 23 Things resolutions (I'm NOT going to make 23 resolutions!).

And, of course, I have the waddling penguins who are very relaxing to watch - but not nearly as cute as the real things!

No comments:

Post a Comment